Sunday, May 07, 2006

garden party

I bought this painting this weekend at an art and garden show put on by some of our very good neighbours. What do you think? I love it, and that's good, as it was the only one I could afford at this time. I'll be sending Michael over closer to my birthday for another!!!
Here is a photo from the garden...I call it "Fig Leaves." Get it?
This is inside the house...just a little taste of the place! You can see some of the art pieces hanging beside and over the door...though the whole place is one big piece of art...inside and out.
The very cool flier....and there were Debbiecakes Desserts, too. Too bad you are just reading about it all!!!

And this...this is one of the most amazing gardens I have ever seen. I could post about 30 more pictures. A real gem hidden away in our south neighbourhood. One of the many treasures here that strengthen our resolve to revitalize this area. There are such creative, vibrant people here. Another fresh and fantastic discovery every day. Thanks, Ken, for opening your home and garden to everyone. Thanks to all the artists for coming out. Thanks to all my terrific neighbours for making every effort. And for those friends away for the summer, or relocated elsewhere, see what you are missing?

No comments: