Thursday, February 14, 2008

Would you?

Valentine, won't you be my Valentine?
And introduce your heart to mine and be my Valentine?
Summertime, we could run and play like summertime
With storybooks and nursery rhymes, so be my Valentine.
Candy heart, if anyone could you could have a candy heart.
You're the sweetest of all sweethearts.
Won't you give your heart to me?
Can't you see I love you valentine?
Won't you be my Valentine?
And won't you share your space with mine and be my Valentine?
Candy heart, if anyone could...
(Valentine, Willie Nelson)

10 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Caz is refusing to talk to me as I explicitely followed her instructions and bought nothing for her. "It is a con" she announced.

As I have never followed anyones instructions for 45 years I may have picked a bad moment to reform.

Ah well. Back to ignoring everyone then...;-)

Coffeypot said...

Looks like my ex-wife's heart. Cold as stone! Thanks for the memory!

raine said...

HVD!!!

Michael Colvin said...

I bet there is a really scrummy meal being cooked up at your place this evening!

Olly said...

Are you and Michael doing anything special to celebrate Valentines Day? We went out for dinner and a movie (Bucket List) last weekend. Good enough.

dilling said...

Olly, we may go out this weekend, but with all the expenses of last month, I told Michael I would rather have KD Lang tickets than dinner(they go on sale on the 24th) out...but he may suprise me. He does still suprise me every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

There's a Willie song for everything, isn't there? Happy Valentine's Day, Dilling.

Biddie said...

Awesome photo,and I even like the Willie Nelson lyrics :)
Shawn actually bought me chocolates and a rose this year. (He gave it to me last night. He shovelled his dad's HUGE driveway to earn the extra $$$. How cute is that?)
I hope that you have a great day.

Gardenia said...

Lovely - Willie knows how to handle the ladies!

Victoria said...

Nods!