Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday, Monday

Another Update*******Frickin' Hiccups.
Update*** Later in the day, suffering long - lasting hiccups...I am exhausted which makes me more emotional than normal but still...just watched the Passionate Eye about J. K. Rowling. They brought her back to to the single flat she lived in while writing and trying to sell the first Harry Potter...She cried when she saw the full series of her own books on the new occupant's bookshelves. I imagine that there is nothing nearly so emotional as that going to happen in my life...and that's alright. It really could be cuz I am friggin' exhausted from hiccups. And considering all the overly emotional shit that HAS happened in my life? Just as well. Maybe I should go get a shot or something. Honestly. This is exhausting. Hic. Hic. Hic.....damnit.Know what I mean?

8 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh, another knockout picture!

(and yeah. I know what you mean.)

Biddie said...

Uh huh.

Heidi the Hick said...

I really need to see that JK documentary.

Michael Colvin said...

I watched that JK Rowling thing a couple of weeks ago and I teared up when she was in her old flat too! Even with her gazillions she does still seem a very down to earth person.

Still got hiccups?

dilling said...

thankfully, no more hiccups...though I was EXHAUSTED by the time they stopped.

Olly said...

Glad you are feeling better. I wish I had seen that documentary. They have some really good ones on that show.

katy said...

glad they gone, hope you get some rest now

FOUR DINNERS said...

I wonder if vodka can cure it as well as start it?.....hic