Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pay it forward...




I did it. I couldn't resist. Must have present!!! From Texas. From CindyDianne So, here's the deal...

The Game:

Everyone who has a blog is welcome to participate.

The first three people to leave a comment on my blog will receive a gift from me in the next 365 days. The only condition is that those people will have to do the same on their blogs.

Pay it Forward!

The gifts will be silly and I promise to have them sent out within the month.
Forget that 365 days thing...it'll be in the next month, k?


On an entirely different note, since changing my template, I cannot link to things while posting now. Why is that? Anyone? It is most irritating. You know I love to link, right? I mean c'mon, this template thing was supposed to be better..but when I load a picture, I don't see it, only html, until I publish...I don't KNOW what my post looks like til I publish AND no links? So, anyone able to help me with that?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you knows i can't resist a game where presents are involved.
here i am, putting my foot in it!

dilling said...

well, at least I already have your address!!!

Val Cox said...

sounds good ~wave~ Val

raine said...

I want to play but that's too easy so I'm gonna grab someone else's coattales. Here I come, Cara...

This may be way too simple, but you do know you can switch between html and compose when doing a new post dontcha?? I can't seem to spellcheck anymore..got any ideas about that?

raine said...

hmmm...if many blog friends play, and for every one that I play with I have to give 3 pressies..I had best restrain myself!! Or learn how to do something gifty...

Michael Colvin said...

I agree with Rain, it sounds like you have clicked on the HTML tab instead of compose. The two tabs are on the top right of your post window. Not sure why you can't link tho, if you're still having problems e-mail me and I will try to help.

Gardenia said...

I've had good luck switching - even better than the old version. I've notice though that they do have glitches in the banner area. I've never had trouble with the linking - it may be temporary -

dilling said...

Thanks, you guys....how did I miss that? Sheesh.
So, um, it's Cara, Val Cox(I will email you on Flickr for your address) and Rain or not Rain? I could buy you a martini at Acme...or Drift...or what?
It might mean Tod by default!
Gardenia?

Olly said...

Oh! Too late (buzzer sounds).

raine said...

Go with tod...we can have a martini anytime!!! A mutual present...