Friday, June 01, 2007

and finally.....

Today, off to the olympiafarmersmarket . I know I was supposed to be there yesterday in my Cat Suit, but it was just too darn hot. Some of you may know what that means, and for those of you who don't, well....sorry. This is the outside garden with a sculpture(and this is their photo, too!) from here rubyreusable. Nice, eh? Also, can you see the little green umbrella inside that white fence? That is sorrento's and I had the nicest lunch there the other day with some dear friends. I'll tell you about it later, okay? My last day here in my hometown....tomorrow, up to Seattle to visit with one of my
good, good friends.... going to dog parks and pet friendly cafes with her and her Tino, her little rescue. Can't wait to meet him. And the fremontmarket . Fun, fun. And finally, to head home bright and early on Monday.
I can't wait to see Michael. Sigh.

7 comments:

katy said...

have a great time wish i could come too

Crafty Missus said...

is eemer with you?

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but it seems as though you've been away for ages...bet Michael can't wait for you to get home, too (not to mention Em, of course). Safe journey back.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!

Heidi the Hick said...

Did anybody recognize you?

(without the cat suit?)

Michael Colvin said...

Did anybody recognise her?

Hee! Hee!

dilling said...

sadly, i went unrecognised, except by Sully the Apple Man...but he is a superhero, too.