Monday, June 25, 2007

For Biddie.....

1 WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope....I am all original...although my dad wanted to name me Tracy and was vetoed.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED ? Today, watching this...http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=646496&fr=yfp-t-501
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep...and if I hold it up next to my brother's, I can't tell the difference.....
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? smoked turkey every day!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Nope...I require too much quiet time.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know....in person, I am awfully shy so meeting another Me might be difficult. Who would talk first? What would we talk about? Does she really like Me? Is she just being nice....we'd probably never strike up a conversation. And if she held her sssssss asssss long assss I held mine in sssspeech, I might get annoyed talking to her cuz I would think she wasssss making fun of me!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT ? Just to quote myself...." Can you hear that dripping sound? It's called sarcasm!"
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes..but not my Adnoids nor other various parts of my sinuses.....the doctors took out lots of that stuff when I was a kid.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not for a million dollars, but I would sky dive! Go figure.
10. YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Grape Nuts(geek, eh?)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if they have shoestrings.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? No. And I am emotionally fragile in the Short Term...but in the Long Term, I do overcome, so yeah.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? President's Choice Key Lime Sorbet.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Guys or girls?
15. RED OR PINK? red lipstick, pink Starburst
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU? my insecurities
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Maggie, Grandma, Onery
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Send what?
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? always blue jeans, always levis and corduroy brown Roos with hidden pockets...sweet!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chips and salsa(with a beer)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Michael talk to Eem-er and traffic outside.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle blue cuz I love how that sounds......
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?Puppy, orange blossom, coffee and ginger
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Emily
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course. Would I do this for just anyone?
26. What is your favorite TV show? Criminal Intent.
27. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Now that Andre Agassi has retired, none.
28. HAIR COLOUR? brown
29. EYE COLOUR? also brown
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? um...Lasik surgery when it was fresh and new.... and very, very scary.
31. FAVOURITE FOOD? bbq burgers
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Either though I do prefer no gore...cuz I am fragile.... eek.
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At home? Um, let's see....Willy Wonka(the original, last night) and the theatre? Walk the Line. I hate theatres.
34. ARE YOU SUPERSTITIOUS? No, but I am OCD!!!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I don't mind winter if it is sunny but here in this part of the world, I have to say SUMMER!!!!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Key Lime Pie!!!!!!!
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Respond to what?
.39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Respond to what!!!!
.40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Murder Book by Kellerman(I love, love, love detective books, sad but true), 100 Years of Solitude, and Spaceship Earth.
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Um, my mouse? oh, and my hand!
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Willie Wonka with Gene Wilder....LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE him!!!
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND? Willie Nelson
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Oh crap, this always comes up...if I can listen to other people COVER the Beatles, then I pick the Beatles. I know that is ssssssssssssoooooooooo very uncool. Sorry.
45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Mostly when I am somewhere, I am moving there, so eventually it becomes home. So I would have to say, I am always home.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Wouldn't you all like to know?
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Olympia, WA , at the old hospital on the West Side.
48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET BACK? Everybody...I am a terrible snoop!
49. ARE YOU MARRIED?Legally common-law and we even wear rings!
50. IF MARRIED...AND YOU WERE WIDOWED WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER REMARRIAGE? Um, who knows? I doubt it cuz I think we'll be old together. I want to go like June and Johnny....
Then again...if Vincent D'Onofrio were also widowed....hhhhmmmmnnn.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, June and Johnny - what a love story. I want to be like them, too.

I cried when I watched that video, too. Twice.

Biddie said...

Great answers. :)

Michael Colvin said...

Hey, we both eat turkey every day!

Marni said...

Isn't that singer just amazing? He won the entire contest -- much applause there.

katy said...

love bbq burger, ust love bbq food mmmmmmm, not much chance of a bbq at the moment we are flooded!!!

Olly said...

I thought I was the only person in the world who didn't like movie theaters!

Heidi the Hick said...

I love this.

Heidi the Hick said...

Also, that singer...my husband made me sit down and watch that and i wept. Actually he was kinda choked up too and he's seen it five times.

what a voice, and what a story!