Monday, September 01, 2008

two days off....

and I am sick....go figure. Two days and all I have to show for it is two clean loads of laundry. Sigh. Snoozing on the couch watching Bob Ross painting happy little trees in his happy little world on public television...Fishbone tucked behind my knees and Eem-er curled against my belly kind of makes my little world a bit happier, even though I am mostly miserable...
ah well....

life happens.
I watched a flock of Canadian Geese from the back deck this morning. I think they were already heading south.
Talk to you all later.


10 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon. Love the flower head pics by the way.

Olly said...

Ok, I know you've only just rejoined the work force, but you are not supposed to waste your time off being sick. That's what sick days are for! Get it together, woman! We'll let it go this time...

Sucks doesn't it? It seems to happen to me when I have the busiest day planned, or a long awaited appointment. Lots of bugs going around now - just in time for school, too. Yikes! Feel better soon.

lexiloo said...

heres some virtual chicken noodle soup- hope your feeling better soon!

those geese flying south is a scary thought!!I'm not ready for the dark rainy days yet ;(

Anonymous said...

oh no poor you, get better real soon x

CindyDianne said...

I am so sorry you are ill. Feel better soon! And when you do, there is a challenge and a giveaway going on at my blog...

Gardenia said...

I haven't been by for a while, my loss.....such pretty plants - nice pictures these are. Hope you get well soon - now I"m working backwards to read your posts...

Biddie said...

I hope that you feeling better. This time of year makes me feel melancholy.

Anonymous said...

Feel better! (Just in time to head back to work...) Sleeping on the couch cuddling with critters sounds pretty nice, tho.

Lily said...

I love Bob Ross. His show is so easy to zone out on.

Get better!

Victoria said...

pretty pretty photos!

Feel better