Friday, April 25, 2008

What just happened?

A week went by?
So, wow...it's Friday already.
Really?
Truly? I don't know where the week went...but it's gone. I think I took about five photos...and posted one entry.
Strange.

But, all in all, I think it's been a little quiet in Blogtown lately, don't you? I hope we're all having fun with whatever it is we're doing. I don't recall what I have been doing, but I hope I have been having fun, too.
This weekend, we plan to get the garden in shape, stake up the hops (which are growing like things possessed and willing to take over the planet.)... there was more, but my mind often goes blank when I try to remember chores.
Weird.


Well, um, yeah....I got nothing.
Not always a bad thing, is it?
Enjoy your weekends, everyone.


5 comments:

Olly said...

Happy gardening! Although, I hear it's gonna rain. Better not. My grass needs cutting still - just as soon as someone else puts gas in the mower, lol.

Have a great weekend!

Gardenia said...

I'm tired - so much going on, it has been hard to find time to blog, let alone to post a quality one - today I decided pictures would tell the story - I always enjoy the photos and don't shoot enough -

Biddie said...

I was thinking that it has been quiet, too. Mind you, I haven't ben around much the past couple of weeks. The weather is nicer now and we have been busy with other things.
I enjoy the photos, though. sometimes it's good to have a break from words.

Anonymous said...

miss you, soul sista.

lexiloo said...

have a beautiful weekend, hope you get some sun!