Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wait! Where are you going?

Well, they packed the car and headed home this morning...Eem-er and Fishbone will miss them so very much. My girlfriend came to visit and brought her 15 year old son who spoiled the stuffing out of them. I hope they don't expect me to play with them that much. I guess without a game system here, there was little else to do while we were home!!!
But we weren't home all the time, and I am not going through all the photos just this minute. I have to get my house back in order...and try and find some things I have misplaced that I need.
I joined a running workshop with Michelle during the chaos that was this visit and can't seem to find all my reading material or my online journal secret spy code....though I have my entry form for "the Twilight Shuffle Run" in Chemanus in June (technically this workshop is to train for this particular run, but I don't know if I want to do the run...I just want to run and find myself lacking in motivation by myself)...and the running shirt they gave me, so what gives? So I just finished my homework(running, duh) and can't log into my online journal....drat! They're gonna think I didn't do my homework...and I am such a suck up, that I actually did a little extra.
So, anyway, I got lots of photos, we were busy....we went on a few soggy hikes(the weather was a bitch while they were here, of course), ate too much, drank too much, shopped a lot, did all the touristy things, the boys went to a hockey game.... and at 6:30 am, they headed back down to Victoria to catch the Black Ball Ferry home...sigh.
Tomorrow is Friday already. Can you believe that? I will try to put together a little installment of what we did on my friend's kid's spring vacation....
It's good to be back.
I need the routine.
But I am going to miss them.

3 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Welcome Back.

You were missed!

Olly said...

Awww. Poor Eemer and Fishbone. Sounds like you had a good time though! Waiting for pics...

Michael Colvin said...

Sounds like you all had fun. You started running? What with all the dog walking too you are gonna be like Wonder Woman! But with better bracelets.