Thursday, April 17, 2008

Put on your party hats!

Eem-er's special friend Julia turns five years old today! Julia and her family, our good friends, live in Kaslo where Michael and I spent a week last summer....where I fell in love with the idea of living there, too. With the bears. Julia and her sister and brother shared my overwhelming excitement and joy of the
bear-watching with me(shriekingly so!)...and Julia made a fast and devoted friend of Eem-er.
Happy Birthday.
Love from us all.
We'll celebrate everyone's birthdays when we see you in Sechelt?!? It'll be a grand party!
We'll bring some cupcakes!

5 comments:

Gardenia said...

Is Eem-er doing the latest in Latin dances?

dilling said...

That's the birthday hat here at our house...but since Julia isn't here to wear it while blowing out candles Eem-er stepped in for her!

Olly said...

What a party animal!

Hey! What was going on at your favorite store across the street today?

dilling said...

What?!? I wasn't here!!!! They are working on putting in curbs right now...
it's the old church that I am wishing would burn to ground, thanks to the 7-10 club AND SNEAKY McSNEAKERSON John Horn....
Was someone at the store?
Please say no
please say no

Olly said...

I really didn't get a chance to see what they were doing. Maybe working on the curbs. I happened to see something going on as drove past Vic