Tuesday, May 08, 2007

for Barb

When I send you photos, they seem to be unreadable so I thought if I blogged them, you could download them. There are more, with Aethen, but they will have to wait....Maybe I can send you a disc with lots more photos. This is Casper. He is greenwellies rescued love. We have rescued pets in common. And her daughter, Emily. ..and a love of beach glass and the ability to walk with our eyes focused on the pounding point of where the surf meets the sand.
Rescue a pet today. Every puppy will find a home. It's the older dogs that are in need. Really. Desperate need.

Full of love and mellowed of the problems of puppyhood....



or kittenhood......this is Tai...or Ty...or Ti...I never thought to ask until I was just now writing this. I do so love an orange tabby, though. Another Barb rescue. I LOVE his love bites. Is that wrong of me?



Rescue love on a full-size bed.


Peas in a pod....












and the third wheel...she SO loved that KIT-ton....so, tomorrow? more Sechelt stuff...cuz I so LOVE the place. I will show you where I want to live out the rest of my days....stay tuned!





7 comments:

emily said...

i'll get a disc and get the photos from you and i can email them to mom....

and i know why you REALLY posted that photo of the three of them on the bed...it's because my the awesomness that is my sechelt fashion is visible in the background! you LOVE my sechelt outfits, don't you???

Biddie said...

What a cute pup! Our last 2 doggies(before Ruby) have been rescues. Porky came home almost 3 years ago, and my Poodle was rescued in 2000. We lost her to cancer 2 years ago....She was the best dog that I ever had, and we still miss her...
Great photos.

CindyDianne said...

Cute, cute, cuteness!

I have such a difficult time not rescuing all the older ones!

Anonymous said...

Casper is a cutie. We will not be in line for another pooch for a bit now since Cali, but we will look for a rescue when time comes.

Anonymous said...

I've tried to get good photos of Casper for two years now and you're here for three days and manage to get the best ones of him yet. Also...now the whole world knows that I let animals on my beds, but when you see the three of them like that, is it any wonder? And...it's Tai as in Tai Chi. Thanks for posting those fab photos of the rescue trio. Hope the visit goes off without a hitch. You could always pop her on a float plane and head her east to my place.

Anonymous said...

look at tai... i have SUCH a thingfor him... love that moody face.

Anonymous said...

ahem, i just thought of something else you and barb have in common...
me!