Sunday, May 06, 2007

One year and one day ago

I initiated my blog....I wasn't sure where it was going and I sure as hell was unprepared for the response.
I made it to talk to a friend who had moved away. She's back now...I can walk around the corner and see her...but the blog goes on...why? Because I like you...M-O-U-S-E....
I have found friends from...well, from everywhere. I even get to meet some of you!!! Or have met some of you....at least a phone call or snail mail or something else....what a fantstic time I have had. I love you all. Really, I do.
Imagine when, not once, but twice, I received such an honor.... thinking-blogger (sorry, I can't figure out the picture link)...most of the time I just feel I am ranting, or worse yet, reaching, for something to talk about. It's the dog photos, isn't it?!?
So, I have 5 nominations...some of which have been nominated before. Is that cheating? There are just so few that I KNOW are keeping up with me. They have to know to read to know they're nominated, right? Not that it matters....I read them because THEY ROCK!!!! Really.
There's Cara, whose art and honesty is amazing...who's Newfoundland accent is almost unitelligible in writing but whose speech is refined and sweet....check her out. Check out her links. Say a prayer for Spazzz for her... she is missing one great kitty right now.
hickchic is number two....she is an amazing writer. Believe me. Wait for one or the other or her novels to come out. Better yet, write to a publisher and get her published! You will laugh. You will cry. You will feel in touch with a different power. You will remember what every era of your life felt like, including those you have never experienced!
greenwellies is number three....She is amazing. She touches every soft emotion you have. Honest. Life on the beach never sounded so good. Never has ever anyone sounded so proud of her life, her family, her friends. I am proud to be one of them...do you know which one?
advicefromasinglegirl makes me laugh out loud. Loudly...and all by myself.
randommeandstuff makes a 40 year old remember exactly what it feels like to be a freshman in college. What more could you ask for? Really?


There are more that I read... you know who you are...I wish I could nominate everyone. Some I read every day, feeling something wrong with my world if I don't check in. Look at my links.
There are others that I don't comment on...I should link them, I guess, but with all their comments they just look so busy.
thepioneerwoman
dadgonemad
foodiefarmgirljust to name a few...
and it's Sunday night, time for bed, busy week, tired....
talk more tomorrow?
Love to you all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on one year...and one day! I read Your blog everyday and I do love the dog photos and walks and even the "rants". It's great just the way it is.

CindyDianne said...

Don't change a thing!

Happy Blogiversary.

Anonymous said...

that's harlarious! and true! i'tt come out, someday i'll garble something off and you'll shake your head, wtf!!!
tanks missus, tis very special and sweet!

Michael Colvin said...

Happy blogoversarythingy!

Heidi the Hick said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

to you too

happy blogiversary!

Biddie said...

YAY! I am glad that you are still writing..Happy anniversary!

Victoria said...

1. Happy Yeariblogiversity

and

2. Well, gosh, *blush* thanks! (runs off to hide all shy-like)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Blogging Verse Airy...love everything about the Blahg.
Thanks for the good word and I checked out Victoria's blog from your link...hilarious. I plan on taking a look at another new one later.

katy said...

yeah happy blosiversary and i love your blog, the dog walks are great