Friday, July 21, 2006

sweet...

... pea, that is...packing up this morning. Yay! Michael is trying to find directions to a couple of ghost towns along the way....spooky. Catching the early ferry off the island and we're gone, gone, gone. I have been so attached to computer lately, I wonder how I will handle it. Have to head over to Morrell Bird Sactuary for another swim this afternoon...along with some biodegradable soap to wash the dog with. He is ripe...and the van is way too small for something that big to be that stinky. But it's hot, and he certainly can't help it...we may be just as stinky at the latter end of the ride...but once we are lakeside, it will all be worth the 40 degree celcius trek with no a/c puttering slowly along in the vw, down the hot, hot highway with hot, hot wind through the windows. I hope, anyway. I will miss you all...take good care of yourselves and I can't wait to catch up with you all when I get home!

3 comments:

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Hope you have fun on your trip. Ghost towns would be cool to visit but I'm kinda a paranoid chicken because I'd always be waiting for something spooky to happen - but that's because I've seen too many horror movies.

Heidi the Hick said...

OOHHH Ghost towns! Shiver delightfully! Have fun and please show us pix when you get back!

Gotta love that old "60 mile and hour air conditioning!"

It probably has Armstrong Steering too eh?

Biddie said...

Can't wait to see the ghost town pics. I 've got some of my own ghost stories... it's more fun to hear about it than to experience it. Hope you have lots of fun. ...