Thursday, July 20, 2006

ripples



I really meant to get some posts on this afternoon but it is 2:30 already and I am getting ready to head out for a swim at the bird sanctuary with the gals and the dogs...so, maybe later tonight or tomorrow I can catch up just in time to take off. That's right, folks. 10 days of camping in the Okanagan. How sweet it is. No crackheads, no hookers, no pushers, no pimps. Just some old friends, kids, a couple of dogs, the old vw, and a lake...hot dogs on sticks, a little flyfishing(can you say kokanee? mmm mmm), snoozing in the shade in the afternoon...gosh, it sure sounds great, doesn't it? Anyway, I will check in with a few of the haps here before I go.

3 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

gorgeous photo!

Biddie said...

I LOVE your photos! They make my day.

dilling said...

thank you, thank you, thank you