Friday, July 14, 2006

catching up

So the bells are actually called Angel's Trumpet....
Here are the crackheads who were dealing out front the other day... today they were in the alley behind us dealing...so we called and the bike police came and found them and we haven't seen them since...though now we are a bit worried of becoming a target...but maybe they are too damaged to really know what's going on around them.
Here they are looking for all the dropped rocks...funny how they both have cell phones but seem to have no money to live on. I believe they sleep in their truck whenever they are not moved on from parking somewhere... you know what kills me, all that effort put into this lifestyle. It's hard and dangerous work, long hours, lots to keep track of...if they could put that kind of effort into being functional people, they could possibly be unstoppable, in a good sense. Know what I mean?!?

Back to the garden...this is the Sturgeon fountain that Michael liked a lot.
Here is Vigan obsessing about the kitty on the neighbour's deck...of course, the kitty seems just as obsessed with Vigan on our deck, as well. Just these two black creatures staring across the void at each other for hours.

Okay, (back to the garden again. My photos loaded in a strange order and I am in a bit of a hurry otherwise I would go back and move it all around) these lovelies are called Painted Tongue, I believe, though the photos in the pamphlet are different colours. These are what I want most in my flower bed next year. Also in the pamphlet there is something called Tigridia that was not in bloom at Butchart at the moment. I want that, too. So, I am off for some last minute camping supplies...
Talk at you later.

1 comment:

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I love the pictures on your blog. They are amazing. I just want to know what the bike police plan to do. It alawys makes me laugh when I see them because it's like "What do you plan to do hand cuff me to the bike and double me back to the cop shop?" Also, isn't it illegal to double people on bikes?