Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Look Up

Seriously, folks...I have been so glum lately that I annoy myself. It's just been kind of hellacious inside my head this winter. But just these past few days, I feel a bit of a lightening. I still have a hard time feigning "being fine" for eight and a half hours at work, but I don't have to worry about that today or tomorrow. Also, suddenly, I have a lot of things to look forward to...I have plans. Whoa. Emily is coming this weekend. Hooray! It's been so very too too very long since we have been together...we're gonna go to the Fox and Hound one night and feast. We're going to have a dinner here...we're gonna LAUGH! Then next weekend Michael is whisking me away to a private cabin in Ucluelet... I can't believe it. It's very romantic and exciting and just the slightest bit(alright hugely) suprising! But in a very good way. And my friend Michelle and I are trying to book a week here. Michael has been putting a little bit of all of my paychecks away in what he calls my "Fun Fund." It may have just enough to cover this trip...and I sure could use a dose of Fun... and Sun...so, yeah, why not? And then....there is this...so I will have to head over to Vancouver that weekend to meet Heidi and to see my friend's band. That's a lot of weekends to ask off for someone hired to work weekends but I am going to try hard to be everywhere I need to be this month and next... because you just gotta try, right?!?
And, on top of all that? Guess who's coming to Vancouver in May? Go on now, guess.
Oh, and!!!!
It's sunny today and I am going to go walk Eem-er at the beach right now!!! Woot woot!
k, so bye.

5 comments:

The Preacherman said...

I love Beagles

...and you of course ;-)

Olly said...

With all that to look forward to, not to mention sunnier skys, you'll be smiling bright all the time!

lexiloo said...

sounds great! so fun to have things to look forward to. i've been to Puerto vallarta several times, always wonderful!

Anonymous said...

you sure have a lot to look forward too and you deserve to enjoy it all x

Yvonne said...

Okay, never mind my question about Tofino!
Still can't wait for the pics. ;)
Have a wonderful time!