Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it's just that something isn't the same....

I had a great time with Emily here...we had a great time, I laughed lots....lots of hugs and smiles and love and tenderness. I needed it, felt my heart break in a good way....we had good, great, grand times...and next weekend? Michael and I take off for the other coast of this island for some storm watching, some much needed time away together, some sweetness and some time dedicated to just each other..in a private little cabin by the water....and I am feeling better, I am. I can feel it, the lightening of something, the shifting....it's just that...I don't know what "normal" is supposed to feel like now. A wise woman I know said that our "normal" is going to be different now. So finding it may be the challenge. Anyhoo, I just wanted y'all know to know that I am, indeed, feeling a little stronger, a little more like myself(for whatever that's worth)....and I hope that my family, my friends, my true loves, are beginning to find their joys again, as well...finding the cadence of their breaths, their heartbeats, their loves, their lives, a new rhythm, their different normal.
I hope that we all feel the joy and pain.
And Remember.
I love you.
All.

7 comments:

CindyDianne said...

So, so glad you are starting to feel a little lighter. How exciting- private time and storm watching.

dilling said...

I am very excited....

Biddie said...

Yay! I have been waiting to hear this.
Hugs xx

Michael Colvin said...

Some time away is just what you need. How exciting!

Heidi the Hick said...

hugs right back

Yvonne said...

Ah, you headed to Tofino?
Have a wonderful time and I look forward to the pictures. ;)

The Preacherman said...

I was worried about you babe - but being so far away there's f all I can do.

Glad you're on the mend.

A boat called Emo??? Isn't that a muppet?

Captain Muppet. That should be fun ;-)

You have a good'n babe. You deserve it xx