Sunday, December 14, 2008

still snowing....




The snow stopped, cleared, then started again....and now it's cold enough to stay around a few days...until there is another snowfall predicted. Sigh.

I know, I know....some folks love it. Me? Not so much.

So I am hunkered in, watching the Polar Express and thinking that I really need to figure out a present for Michael in the next two days since work will be crazy after that...and avoiding my Christmas cards for one more night. It is the Polar Express, after all...it's just that good.

5 comments:

CindyDianne said...

I love Polar Express! It is showing at one of those enormous theaters with the big speakers and you sit partially reclined... what are those called? Ours is called the Omni Theater, but the real word is escaping me. Anyway, I'd like to see it there...

ldbug said...

Well, the good thing about the snow is you can get all cuddled up inside. Warm and watching the polar express:-)

Michael Colvin said...

I love the pic of your kitty climbing out the cat flap. We love the Polar Express too. We watch it every year along with Nightmare Before Christmas.

jAMiE said...

I'm one of the ones who loves snow...we've not had any real snow to speak of, i hope we get some soon...we're expecting some later in the week...but that could change.

Keep warm!

captain corky said...

The pictures are really beautiful even though it was so cold.

Happy Holidays Dilling!