Sunday, August 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Maggie.

I can still feel you curled up at my feet at night...so can Eem-er, apparently. She won't lay in your spot.
I still miss you so very much.....how can I still miss you this much?!?

I hope you are feeling better there....hope you are chasing rabbits like a whirlwind.... I hope you and Crook are still together.


Before you know it, we'll be talking again(cuz that's just how it's gotta work wherever you are, right?)...I have so much to tell you.



and you can finally tell me about all those things you read in the wind....and I will finally be able to hear you again.
I love you, my bestest. Be so very good.
Sleep well and sound, Mr. Solzhenitsyn. "One word of truth outweighs the whole world."

6 comments:

captain corky said...

Lovely post. Don't ever stop missing her.

CindyDianne said...

I am actually crying. I know how you must miss her. I've been a little worried about Daisy (though I think she's just fine) and I can't imagine how distraught I will be when, inevitably, something happens to her.

goofy_hobbit said...

Made me cry too. Miss you & love you...

Olly said...

It's the ONLY downside to having a pet...

Michael Colvin said...

Happy Birthday Maggie.

Lily said...

How touching!