Friday, July 18, 2008

where does all the time go?

Hardly time for words cuz I have got to go to work in minutes, but worked on some more photos last night. We liked this campsite, Dinner Rock, so much that we came back twice. This photo is taken from our site. None too shabby, eh?
We thought this bottle floating by might have had a note in it, perhaps the meaning of life tucked inside it or something...but the tide kept it out just a little too far for us to reach.

We had some company.


As you can see.



Plenty of mosquitos and nothing, and I mean NOTHING, kept them away. I came home looking like I had a case of Chicken Pox.




Michael's zen.





My zen.






Eem-er's zen.







Lund.
Still more to come....better get to work now.
Gosh, I miss you all!
Bye!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos, love your zen.
if you do find out where all the time goes please let me me know!

Michael Colvin said...

Where does all the time go? I dunno. We woke up today and it was 10am. Then next thing I knew we'd done hardly anything and it was 3pm and I was hungry!

Cool pics as usual!

Val Cox said...

wonderful images, thanks for sharing them!

captain corky said...

You should try putting some vanilla extract behind your ears. That always keeps the bugs away. At least for a minute and a half anyways. ;)

Olly said...

I liked the Dragon fly & the Michael zen the best! But they were all great! Keep 'em coming.

As for where the time goes? I'm still working on that one, lol!

Biddie said...

Love your photos, Dilling.
Where does the time go? July is nearly over and then before you know it my kids will back in school and the leaves will be falling..

Gardenia said...

Love the dragonfly and the red flower photos especially.

dilling said...

I love the red flowers most, myself...something about it....