Monday, July 21, 2008

enough already....I'm done

Really...one last big push of vacation photos...so that we can move on to other things. This long drawn out task just makes me miss it all again...mosquitos and all. Jesus was here...
and then came Eem-er.

Some beads I bought in Lund as my vacation memento...don't you just love them?!? I do, though they are HEAVY to wear around my neck all day. It's like weight training.


Morning sun.



Evening sun.




Magic.





Sleep.






There is something about camping that makes you eat stuff you normally wouldn't ...like marshmallows.








Or Jiffy Pop.







We didn't pack extra batteries and when the camera's batteries died, we had nowhere to plug in the charger. Considering I had over a hundred and fifty photos to go through anyway, might not be such a bad thing.










We're tired...can you tell?!? Tired of going through these photos...there's lots I can't show you, cuz of that "no faces" rule of mine. Dang...not! We were pretty damn grimey after the first couple days! Only one campsite we hit had showers. That's the type of camping we do...so really, I am sparing you by not showing you our grimeyness.
Sorry to bore you...no big stories about camping. No wild creatures or anything...well, squirrels and chipmunks. Some good hikes. Some long days of sun and sky and sea and surf and sightseeing and smokies.
But I just want to move on to new things now... like trying to get you all a photo/video of our newest crack hooker...she's on roller skates. For real. You heard me. A roller skating crack hooker. Sweet. And the crack house down on the corner... and the new "hangout" over by McD's...










4 comments:

Biddie said...

Jesus was here? I love some peoples idea of grafiti. Love the beads, too.
I hate when I run out of batteries. You did get some great shots, though. Looks like you had soo much fun. I don't even like camping and I am envious :)

Michael Colvin said...

As much as your nature pics are cool I REALLY REALLY wanna see the rollerskating crack hooker.

PLEEEAASSSEEE!!!!

I won't sleep till you do...

Gardenia said...

I love these photos - I am coveting your photography talents and skills!!!

Heidi the Hick said...

I love your virtual camping trips! I love it that "jesus was here" even had a date. I love your dog. And the van. And the magic.