Friday, June 27, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooom.............

Another week....working really makes things move fast. I had forgotten that part of it. I forgot scurrying to put dinner together at the end of the day, packing lunches, squeezing some time out of every day for myself....wearing my hair up(beats a hair net any day, but I still hate it)....but even still, so far, I am enjoying myself...immensely. My own pocket change, time away from the hood here, great people to work with, and even how fast things move now.
We are heading into a holiday weekend, I hear. I haven't even been near a calender other than to look if I work that day or not. I think we are taking off soon...the following weekend? For a week of visits and camping along the Sunshine Coast. Michael's back is not real strong yet and still quite tender, so I wonder how enjoyable sleeping in the van will be for him, or even if he will be able to climb up into the pop top. But, we have another week, right? Zzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooom.

6 comments:

Olly said...

Crazy how times flies when you are so busy. Summer is a bit overkill for me with not having the kids in school. Hard to concentrate on work here with a chorus of "can we go to the lake...can we get a slurpee...can all my friends sleep over tonight?
Have a great weekend! Hope Michael's back improves soon.

dlyn said...

Had to come and say how lovely the iris photo is - so soft looking!

Michael Colvin said...

Oooh a trip? So more pics for us lot? Cool.

Biddie said...

I had forgotten about the long weekend, too. We never do anything, cuz you know, no car, but it is nice to watch the fireworks and just hang out.
I hope that Michael feels better soon. Camping sounds great - if I can do it from a hotel room.

The Preacherman said...

holidays rule!!!!

We should ban work for a permanent holiday I reckon.

Oh allright I'm pissed again ;-)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about time zooming by when you're working. For me it means Mondays come around in a blink of an eye. But if I think about it, I realize that Fridays do, too.