Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Voice of the Beehive...

have you heard of them? I don't have time to write a post cuz while we were out galivanting, mice moved in. Go figure. So....here is the first days travels to the lyrics of "I Walk the Earth" by Voice of the Beehive.... I walk the earth earth, my darling,
this is my home.


grab your pack, my darling
grab your pack and walk with me.
we will walk the road.
this road is all we need

so take my hand
just take my hand,
and we will walk for miles .


i walk the earth, my darling,
this is my home
i walk the earth my darling,
this is my home



we may stay together,
but if we part,
i'm sure we'll meet again
so grab your pack, my darling,
and walk a road that never ends.




so take my hand, just take my hand,
and we will walk for miles
i walk the earth my darling, this is my home
i walk the earth my darling, this is my home
so take my hand, just take my hand
and we will walk together
i walk the earth, my darling
this is my home
i walk the earth, this is my home
i walk the earth, this is my home
and i walk (this is my home) and i walk (this is my home)





i walk the earth, my darling, this is my home
*Sorry about not writing the details but honestly this song has been in my brain since I downloaded the photos....nine days worth of photos....and I AM overwhelmed with trying to clean up the house, especially the kitchen, where the mice have established residence in our absence. Everything is out of the cupboards, stacked on every mouseproof surface and I am about to have a nervous breakdown. We were only gone 10 days! How is that even possible?






9 comments:

raine said...

Show no mercy,,,did you check under the sink by the plumbing? Sometimes they get in there...serious drag....

Biddie said...

Breathtaking. As always.

btw, you have an award at my place :)

dilling said...

yes, under the sink...but also, ew, I think in the heater vents from the oil furnace....ohmygosh, what will I do if they are in the heater ducts? Ew ew ew ew ew... in my silverware drawer, my vitamin drawer, my tupperware cabinet...
my silverware!!!!! I want new silverware...I threw out my tupperware.... honest. No exaggeration. I hate them. I hate them I hate them. I would go sleep somewhere else, if I could. Really. Ew. But the award helps!!!

Principle of Vice said...

I hate mice. I feel for you.
Nice pictures, though. Lisa won't even look because she is so jealous.

CindyDianne said...

As always, I love your pics. I covet your yellow camping bus van rig!

(sorry about the mice.)

raine said...

Maybe it's time to call an exterminator...?? Have you actually seen one? Or is it droppings everywhere? Maybe they ran away when you got home.

I forgot to say that I love this batch of pictures. Especially the gnarly roots.

raine said...

Ok-just checked out the Voice of the Beehive video. SSOO not what I expected.

Coffeypot said...

Find a feral cat and turn it loose in the house. No Problem!

Michael Colvin said...

Great pics! I am so behind with blogs, lots to read! Good luck with the mice.