Monday, September 24, 2007

one moment....

Nothing I say on this page is as important as this one thing, this one real thing...
My friend should be coming home with her new baby wrapped in a knitted blanket...this little darling should be healthy and strong, and this one moment, of all moments, should be joyous. But it is not quite that easy sometimes.Everyone just send a powerful thought out to the universe, to god, to nature, to the earth... send some strength and determination to this little man in need, and his mom, who is in need, also. Then, go tell your kids you love them and how miraculous they are! Okay? Thanks.



10 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Okay then. I hope everything is alright.

Anonymous said...

Sending some powerful thoughts for your little guy and his mama.

raine said...

Oh my - my thoughts are with your friend and the babe - and with you.

Biddie said...

In my prayers tonight.
Hugs xx

Marni said...

Consider it DONE...

Heidi the Hick said...

I know how lucky I am.

Sending prayers

katy said...

thoughts and prayers being sent x

Coffeypot said...

Sending a warm blanket of hugs for the little guy and ma and pa.

captain corky said...

I hope everthing is ok. We got a real scare when our son Max was born. My heart goes out to your friend and the baby.

Victoria said...

okay