Tuesday, May 19, 2009


beginning to wonder how the Council, the RCMP, ByLaws, Mayor all live with themselves....how can one have to have a busker license to play music or make balloon animals on the streets of Nanaimo for TWO HOURS A DAY ONLY, when every fucking crack whore, drug dealer, etc deal on the street in front of my house all day, every day? Just the slightest bit ridiculous, isn't it?

There were(no lie) 12 crackhead dealers around these three blocks tonight waiting for a shipment to come in...it is SO FUCKING obvious. So...we call....the RCMP....does anything worth anything happen? AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

nope.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Ugh.
Insane.

Biddie said...

How incredibly frustrating it is for you and the other people that have to put up with that shit.
I wonder if things would be different if the crackers were hanging out in front of the mayors house, or someone equally as 'important'?
Crazy.

Michael Colvin said...

These people are still about? Sigh... what a bunch of arseholes.

queen of the waterfront said...

As a busker I have to agree with you.
Sometimes I think i should just put my guitar case on my back and stand on the corner of Milton and Victoria road and ask for money. If I put on a mini skirt and hooker boots they cant charge me for busking or take my guitar away!