Thursday, October 23, 2008

we're home


already back at work...big weekend plans in Vancouver(Martin Sexton concert)....

we didn't get the cutest car ever....but don't have time for the story today...or tomorrow...and definitely not this weekend cuz did I mention? Martin Sexton concert....

trying to catch up on all your posts but don't have time to comment right now...nor words. er, words that make much sense, anyway.........because

my brain is unruly lately...need to let it settle a bit. too much stuff rattling around in there at the moment...like there is a substitute teacher in the classroom right now or something......

the leaves turned while we were gone. sigh. i don't like winter...must toughen up.

see you soon?

5 comments:

lexiloo said...

glad you back! can't wait to hear about the trip and car!

Biddie said...

Ugh. Winter. I hate it. I hate waiting for a bus in the cold, hate the way that my glasses fog up, and I hate the way that Bumble has little snow balls stuck to his fur.
Guess I must toughen up, too.
Glad that you are back, I can wait for your brain to settle. I know that feeling all too well.
Have a great time at the concert :)

captain corky said...

I like winter but only until January 2nd or so. Enjoy the concert.

Heidi the Hick said...

Missed you. Every year this time I dont think I'll survive winter. I wanna hibernate. Soooo tired.

That picture warms my heart though. My cat and dog were sharing a bed last week when I opened the back door and let the sun come through the glass door. Well, I should say, my dog moved over and my cat ignored him, that kind of thing. It was still cute.

Victoria said...

Kay, see you soon :)