Thursday, March 25, 2010

it's Springtime.....

and you know what that means....time to check out Piper's Lagoon.

We had friends visiting this week, so we got to look at our favorite park with fresh eyes during our dog walk.

And? Our timing was perfect. Chocolate lilies in bloom!!!!

Everyone took a moment to stop and smell the flowers...or the leftover rabbit scents, as the case may be.

Blankets and blankets of fawn lilies...this park is amazing.

There's always a special moment to find.

How much do you think this waterfront property goes for?

I am always a sucker for fungus!

High contrast.

Sea spray.

My one millionth photo of Shack Island. Nearly, anyway.

Another sea spray?!? I am not too sure. It nearly looks like cherry blossom.

....and last but not least, succulent succulents.

You know, since this new computer came into my life, Blogger is kinda hard to navigate. I don't know if it's the computer or Blogger, per se, but once i load photos, i can't type anything without it coming up highlighted as if it's a link. so i have to write in the edit page and then i can't look at my photos so my commentary is lost because there is nothing poetic about looking at html. i guess if i were blogging more, i might be able to figure it out. then again, i probably couldn't. if you all have a clue for me?!? i would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks for walking with us!

3 comments:

Glenna from Glenna's Garden said...

It sure is Springtime. Very lovely pictures. I especially love the chocolate lily. I have grown many but nothing is finer than natural findings such as those you have displayed here. Thank you so very much for sharing.

dilling said...

thanks for looking, and for taking the time to comment, glenna...

mARTy said...

really nice photos!