Tuesday, February 09, 2010

have i told you about my best housewarming present?


yeah, sure, i'm late, but that's my charm....there is a certain crafty missus you can find here....http://www.craftcouncil.nl.ca/gallery/artist.asp?mv=prev&pg=92&artist_id=95 . she is not only gifted..she's a hoot and a then some...

i have had already had someone go through  my car for spare change and a home invasion(with a confrontation but no worrisome attack) in this  neighbourhood(which was supposed to save me)....seriously....nanaimo has issues.  and i don't know how or if i am supposed to feel better here in the new hood when i have to make sure my doors are locked both day and night, even when i am home....

what gives?

5 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

well it could have been a box of matches...;-)

Olly said...

Haha! I recognized the artwork right away. Beautiful!
So sorry to hear about your troubles in your new neighbourhood. I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse, but it's the same everywhere. Some of the best appearing neighbourhoods have the biggest problems with crime. We have never put in so much surveillance equipment in residential areas as we have in the last few years.
A few less crackers and tweekers though?

Biddie said...

Love the art work!
I can't believe your luck..Gah..I keep my doors locked most of the time, when I am home and when I go out. Even with my dogs, I still worry about someone walking in my front door.

Crafty Missus said...

if biddie and olly sent me nekked pics of themselves i'd quilt them too.
have you checked out the new blog??

dilling said...

i was just there missus!!!
i think you should get a hold of hick chick in regards to a juno dress!

and i wasn't nekked....nearly nekkid but not nekkid!