Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ratz


i was hoping that my bah humbuggeyness would subside....it hasn't.  i was hoping things would look new and exciting as this month drew to a close...they don't.  but there is still a new year on the horizon.  i am absolutely aching for change, for peace, for a sounder sense of self.  

Aren't you?

2009 was harder than most. 

right? 

what i hope for is a better year in 2010.   don't care about Whistler Olympics or Rah-Rah- Go Bristish Columbia.  what i hope for in this coming year is this....that we all find firmer footing, that we all remember everything/everyone that has graced our lives.  What i hope for for the coming year is this...somewhere, somehow, we all find that balance that we seek... in spite of outside forces, in spite of inner dialogue....

we deserve it.

so, my friends...

truly, let's make sure we strive to make this our best year ever...

talk to you soon, eh?

3 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

I just know I would find the balance if I stayed off the vodka...;-)


Happy New Year babe xxx

Olly said...

Very well put!

raine said...

It's gonna be a good one...I feel it in ma bones...