Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I know people..........

Yup...it's all in who you know...those tickets are mine, er, were mine...er, were somebody else's....but then those people decided not to go and gave them to People That I Know...and then those people gave them to me and then they were mine.....MINE!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!
That's me alright...at the Junos...Can you even believe??? I am so lucky that Daniel Lanois was not there(as is he), as I might have had to attach myself to him in some sort of devious way. You know how I can be around people that I adore sometimes. And I, too, have pictures of famous people...but am waiting for one of those People That I know to post all her Junos stories, backstage dramas, Ben Mulrooney(did I spell that right?) adventures, Jann Arden sightings, etc, first. It's only fair....I wouldn't have been there at all without those People That I Know and totally LOVE!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ever, ever, ever so to Heidi and Jethro for company, the cab ride, dress-up time, and tickets to the show of shows....you know, aside from those Nickleodean guys...wait, Shiny Nickel? Nickle-plated? Nicklewho?









4 comments:

raine said...

OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!
That's all I can sy, for now...

(omg!)

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh, oh, I know!

NICKELBOB!

It's even better than the Frullet.

Okay, I'll put up more pics and fun adventure stories and then you're next. Oh my gosh, I'm almost recovered from the big trip.

I Know People too... I KNOW DILLING!!!!!!!!!

Biddie said...

How exciting! Any close calls with famous people? Other than Heidi and Jethro???

Heidi the Hick said...

Yeah, I heard she got to sit right near her most favourite band ever in the whole world. (SARCASM ALERT!)