Tuesday, October 06, 2009

is anybody still here with me???

Yeah, i know, i haven't been around...haven't posted, haven't commented....although the summer has been beyond gorgeous(with plenty of times for swims and camping), and i have participated in some of it.... mostly, this summer, has made me more miserable than any grey and wet and windy fall and winter ever has. In the past few-to-six months or so, I lost Myself. I have been nobody i want to know. My curtains are closed. My life is no longer my own...
i don't know how i came to be this way...other than i can't back down...kinda been the problem my whole long life. If I cannot make the change here, and no one else is willing to...wellllllll... seriously? I am moving on. Fortunately, for me, Michael has agreed.
We are moving onward, upward....i don't need to fight anymore....
I would like to tell you all about things...
once the deals are officially done...
but? until then?
couch surfing is totally worth it all.

8 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

couch surfing is ALWAYS worth it...;-)

Don't worry about the lack of comments babe. Seems a bit quiet out there right now.

I've a 'tracker' and I know who's having a look but, oddly, many regulars are not commenting.

Maybe I've offended them once too often eh?...;-)

We're still here babe. Just post away...after all...blogging is for you not 'us' eh?

4D x

CindyDianne said...

I am here and glad that there is something for you to look forward to...

"See" you more frequently? I can't wait to hear all the details!

Olly said...

It just breaks my heart to read this post. I truly hoped that things would improve in your neck of the woods, but as I now drive down your street twice a day (dropping off & picking up my son from his day program) I can understand how it can wear a person down. Nine o'clock in the morning should not look like that in anyone's life. It makes me want to scream. I, too, had a taste of life with a challenging neighbourhood - and it was just ONE bad house.

I regret that we haven't got together for a coffee or a drink just to meet and chat. I, like everyone else, get wrapped up in life's day to day stuggles and time passes so quickly. If it's not too late...let me know.

dilling said...

olly...we're not leaving town!!!
so it's not too late at all...and i will be posting again after things settle...but we have a month of couch surfing to get through after we get out of here on the 18th! and the new place is beautiful with a great little deck for coffee or a drink...

Michael Colvin said...

Hi Dilling,

I'm still here, but lurking mostly. I think you are doing the right thing with the move - it was obviously affecting you so deeply.

Good luck, I'll still be reading!

JoS said...

Hey, I check on you regularly. Sometimes posting is just too difficult. Doesn't mean anything. I still care, and so do all the rest of your friends. I'm so excited you and Michael have found a new home -- AND with a little bit of land around it. Try to kick back and enjoy the surfer's life -- see it as a chance for some variety. Love to both of you.

Victoria said...

Don't worry about blog stuff, just do what's best for you. And know that I'm certainly always sending you good vibes and wishes no matter what :)

Biddie said...

I am here, just have motivation issues and/or blogger troubles.
I will always be here, sometimes I just quiet..