Monday, April 27, 2009

mexican mystery plague

holy smokes, folks...the timing of my current cold hitting at the same time this freaky mexican flu made me nervous...not nervous enough to seek medical attention... but nervous, all the same...
lordy, this cold kicked my ass. hard.
so tired.
SOME of my mexico vacation photos are up on my flickr site. you can follow the link in the side bar. i will try to add more.
as for writing up the vacay? i am afraid that will have to wait until such time as i feel human again...don't hold your breath...or, do hold your breath cuz you don't want to catch this...
alrighty then...
i am off for another wicked round of sleep....sweet, sweet sleep

6 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Great photos! Looks like a place I should add to my list. Maybe not just yet tho... :0

Hope your...err...cold gets better.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love the photos also. I like that nothing there is beige. Hope you feel better soon.

Jay said...

Feel better soon, sweetie.

Biddie said...

Great photos. I am so evious of your time away. Unless that is where the flu came from.
Hope that you are feeling better and sleeping it all off.
Sweet dreams :)

Heidi the Hick said...

I looked at your pictures and you know what? I will always love the way you look at the world and the way you present it to us!

I think you got outta there just in time and it's just a cold.

Now sleep!

dilling said...

holy, there's like 30 or 40 more pictures to add...been so "lazy" lately....this coming week i should get back into some sort of routine....check back! more photos soon!